Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Layout in Action ~American Girl~

Hi Everyone!! I got this super cute skirt for my youngster on the Zulilly site for Independence Day, so I decided I needed to get some pics of her in it!  So, of course, I scrapped a pic as well :)  Plus I decided to use this one for my next "Layout in Action" video that you can watch down at the bottom of this post.

I also included a little tutorial on the little butterflies as well!





Here is the video and below that is a list of products I used for this layout!!



Papers: TPC Studios - Heartland Travel Collection & Authentique - Smitten Collection
Flowers: Petaloo, Misc Prima, & Misc
Alphas: American Crafts & Misc
Other Products: Cheesecloth, Burlap, Buttons, Beads, Lace Ribbon, Brads, Top of my Graze subscription box, and a Doily

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails