Sunday, October 13, 2013

~Scraps of Darkness - The Black Album Kit~

I wanted to post a couple more layouts I did using the Scraps of Darkness September kit called "The Black Album".  The next kit will debut on the 15th and it's SOD's biggest kit of the year, so you won't want to miss out on that one.  I will be posting the kit pic and sketch on my blog that day, so you can come back and check it out!!
 
This first layout is of myself in a pic I took when I was bored sitting in our car lol.



This next one is a pic I took of my youngest daughter, sitting in the shampoo chair at my hair dressers. If she isn't in this chair, she's sitting under the hair dryer or raising one of the cutting chairs up and down.




Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!
 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails