Thursday, October 24, 2013

~New Stencils Donna Salazar Designs~

Hi Everyone!! I'm back with a quick how to on using these awesome stencils by Want 2 Scrap.  You can do all sorts of creative things with these stencils, but one of my favorite things to do is make a raised texture with them.  I used the full sheet of large arrows for this one to create a sky effect.
You will need the paper from Fun and Funky called Fun Clouds 
Smooch Spritz in Sea Breeze
Gesso and a Sponge
Want 2 Scrap Stencil Large Arrows

Spray closer to the paper to get the starburst look and go down at an angle.
 I love this sponge and I need to get some more, but I use these for stencils.
 For this I used gesso and used a heavy coat.
 These stencils have a protective coating that you need to tear off each side, however, I didn't know if you would be able to see if well enough, so I left it on for the pictures.
Hold the stencil in place and pat straight down and follow the direction of the spritz.
 This is the finished product.
Some close ups!


Thanks for stopping by and below you will find a list of products that I used for this layout!

Paper:
GCD Studios Fun and Funky

Ink:
Smooch Spritz - Sea Breeze
Mix'd Media Inx - Denim

Bling:
Want 2 Scrap - Full Sheet Stencils

Diecuts:
GCD Studios Fun and Funky

Tools:
Clearsnap Colorbox Stylus Handles and Tips
Zutter Distrezz it All

Miscellaneous:
Flowers
Punches
Gesso
Cheese Cloth




1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing, I love your arrows and love the colors too..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails