Thursday, March 28, 2013

~Colorful Stamp Tutorial - Donna Salazar~

Hi Friends!! Mandy here!! I'm back to show you a little tutorial on how to do a multi colored stamp.  I used this technique on this layout I did of one of my daughters. Below the tutorial are close ups and a list of products I used for this layout. 
You Will Need:
1) Several Colors Inx or Chox Inx (I used Sage, Pomegranate, Petals, Butternut)
2) Stamp Flowers
I began at the bottom and colored my stems with Sage Chox.
 Next I used Pomegranate Chox and colored the lower part of the flowers.
 Next I used the Butternut Chox moving up the flowers.
Then Finally I used Petals Chox to do the tips of my flowers.
 Final Stamped Image. 
 



Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!!

Below you will find a product list along with some links.

Paper:
GCD Studios Family Natural Beauty
 
Ink:
 
Bling:
Want 2 Scrap Rhinestones
Want 2 Scrap Swirls
 
Stamp:
 
Stencil:
Want 2 Scrap Bricks
 
Tools:
 
Miscellaneous:
Cheesecloth
Flowers
Gesso
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails