Saturday, December 15, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness December Kit Reveal~

Hello Everybody!!  It's time for the Scraps of Darkness December kit reveal!!  This kit is called A Long December and is packed full of gorgeous wintery and Christmassy papers and embellies!!
This first layout is my take on the sketch by Charlotte aka Suepup.  This is my grandson who is expected on January 8th!!
 Sketch!
 Close Ups!



 This photo cracks me up.  All I can picture her saying is "seriously" lol!!  This is my youngest and the photo was taken by her big sister.


 I have a beaded border tutorial if you would like to check it out HERE!!

This next one is made with the Creativity Add On!! I call this Tropical Snow!
I had the most fun with the hair :D



Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!




1 comment:

  1. Wow Mandy I love what you did with the kit! All of your work is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails