Monday, December 10, 2012

~LA Dreams Layout - Donna Salazar Designs~

Hi Everybody!!  Mandy, here!!  I created this fun little page using Donna's new dies and Chox inx!! The photo is of one of my daughters making the "L.A." hand sign.  She has a thing for Los Angeles!!
 I cut these cute little stars from Donna's Storybook paper and threaded them with floss, then attached them with a brad. 
 I used the Snapshot Spellbinders Dies to create this polaroid look.


Thanks for stopping by!! Check below for products and links that I used for this layout!!
 

 


2 comments:

  1. So Beautiful! Love the stars and how you attached them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stars too. Very creative! But I LOVE the way you used three photos and only one was in color. I'm going to have to try that. I love the effect! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails