Monday, November 5, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness Halloween Mini~

This year Scraps of Darkness through in a Creative Add-On with the kit for October.  This was a super cute 4x4 mini album with both canvas and chipboard pages, along with some papers and embellies.  I chose to decorate mine with the pictures I took at the pumpkin patch this year, along with my daughter's creative time painting her pumpkin.  The funny part is she actually created a 5 year olds version of A Starry Night by Vincent Gogh.  :)


 One of the things I like to do is put the picture over the entire page, especially when I have a lot of pages like in this album.  This helps keep it from getting too bulky and still looks cute. 









Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


4 comments:

  1. Of course I had to come by to see the whole sweet album. It tells a wonderful story, sharing Brooky's day at the pumpkin patch and ending with her masterpiece. I love all the great layering and details. The pics are outstanding. Excellent job girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole picture taking up the page.. and what funny photos with them looking out thru the fake truck.. that was too cute.. I love the tinsled edging too. I didn't even know your album was about the pumpkin. So glad I came to look. just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails