Friday, November 30, 2012

~Dusty Attic Layout~

Hi Everyone!! I am here to share a layout I created using Dusty Attic chippies.  I am excited to say that I just got in my newest DT pack and I will get to show that off next month!!  Here is my last layout for November.  This is my 15 year old daughter and I just love working with neutrals, so I really liked how this page turned out.
 This is my little ribbon trick.  Just use your tape runner along the backside and scrunch as you lay it down on your page.
 These flowers are so easy and simple, but I love how they seem to make a statement on the page.
 For this page I used the little clock chippies from the mini clock faces DA0717 and just did a quick brush over with my brown ink pad.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


1 comment:

  1. HI..This is stunning.. love all the layers and love the soft colors too..gorgeous photo as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails