Tuesday, November 20, 2012

~Dusty Attic and My New Addiction~

Hello Everyone!!  Not sure if I will be posting again until after Thanksgiving, so I wanted to wish all my USA friends a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!  Today I am posting my November Dusty Attic ATC and a Card using Dusty Chippies as well!!  The theme for the ATC's this month is "myself"!! My new addiction is drawing faces and people!! I have been practicing and I am having a ton of fun with it!!  Of course, I am no Picasso, but who cares right? LOL
 
Here is my ATC and my cartoon drawing of myself!!  I used one of the mini corner #2 DA0553  for this.
 This is a little card I made.  No specific theme to this one.  I drew the girl resting on her hands.  My inspiration comes from books and art I see here and there.  I don't copy exactly, but I have been experimenting with ideas I've seen.  I'm still in that practicing stage and eventually I would like to find a signature style just my own.   The chippies I used for this card are the brick wall DA0316, grass cluster #1 DA0660, and the mini birds #2 DA0724.
 


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails