Wednesday, August 22, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness August Kit Reveal~

Sorry this is late, but I still wanted to put together a set of items for the Scraps of Darkness Jamaican Sunset kit reveal.  This is a gorgeous kit full of amazing colors and lots of beautiful embellishments!!  Perfect for summer and tropical layouts!! Vacation pictures anyone?  

My first layout is based on the sketch by Charlotte aka Suepup.  This is a photo of a rainbow I saw off of my porch on year.  I love the contrast of the colors against the darkness of the sky. 
 August Sketch!


 I have a lot of old punches from way back when.  I was able to dust one off and use it for my raindrops!

This is a pic of me that I took on my phone.  I felt in the mood of making a negative space layout. 




 Some fun with Modeling Paste and paint!! I was at a house of a friend and she has these gazing balls out near her pond.  They are so pretty and went well with this kit!!



 I did the circles by using my finger.  It can also work by using a jar if you don't want to get it on your fingers.
This is the project add on...  I created a Jamaican Sunset!!  Plus I love the ocean and it always brings me Joy!!  



Here is a pic of the main kit!!
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails