Friday, June 29, 2012

~Dusty Attic Canvas~

I have been doing a lot of wall hangings lately and decided to do a canvas again.  I was inspired by a project I saw by Gabrielle Pollaco that she did recently and loved how she did the background of it.  Then I realized I owned the book she had been inspired by.  The book is called Collage Couture by Julie Nutting!!  Fantastic book!!  Anyways this is what I came up with.  I call it Twinkle.  

The background is compiled of several different pieces of torn patterned paper adhered with mod podge!
These are the new Flutterbies #2 Chippies.  For all the chippies on this canvas I did a trick using mod podge and napkins.  I plan on doing a tutorial soon to show how I did it.  




Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


3 comments:

  1. Mandy, this is so cool! What a beautiful canvas~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy I'm dyyyyyying to see your tut. I am absolutely in love with the look of this technique!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love those butterflies (well, I absolutely love it all actually). I can't wait for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails