Monday, May 7, 2012

~Dusty Attic Mini Album~

After doing that mini wall hanging, I got the urge to do a whole mini album.  It's been a while since I've done one.  I got some cute pics of Brooky, so I went to town on making one using Dusty Attic chippies!!  

I am currently selling Dusty Attic in my store and have lots of the new chippies in stock!!


The whole album was made with heavy black chipboard, cut down to 5x5 inches in size.  I covered almost every page with some sort of texture.  The cover has canvas with molding paste, distress Stickles, and some miscellaneous misting sprays.  I used the bottom of the molding paste jar to make the circles.  The letters are Dusty Attic Bookman ABC set.
 On this page I used corrugated cardboard which I covered with crackle paint and distress Stickles.  I used one of the mini dress forms on this page. 
 For this page I used bubble wrap that I painted with gesso.  I used one of the Dusty Attic wing chippies that I inked and drew feathers on.  I also used some of the Dusty in Bloom flowers.
 For this page I covered the chipboard in mulberry paper and stamped and inked the edges.  I used one of the Nameplate #2 chippies as a frame for the smaller photo.  The large bloom is Dusty as well.
 On this page I used some old Prima naturals paper that I had.  I stockpiled this paper and I'm glad I did, because it's hard to come by now.  The chippie is the Fancy Letterbox #2.  The blooms are Dusty Attic as well.
 I always like to keep a page covered totally in a photo.  It looks neat when you go through album and have a large pic in it.
This page is totally covered in cheesecloth.  I used the two smaller chippies from the Garden Frame Set and covered them with a light color of gesso and stamped them.  
I treated this DA Doily #2 the same as the flourishes above. 
 I glued the photo down to the chipboard and painted gesso all around it.  There is a bit of cheesecloth on the bottom.
 I did the back the same as the front.  :)
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful technique with the cheesecloth very original and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just sooooo yummy and she is just toooooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this mini is amazing! Love the texture and details, lots of love in this. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails