Thursday, April 5, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness Needful Things~

As you may know, I like to post another layout from the current Scraps of Darkness kit on the 5th of every month.  This months kit was called Needful Things!! For my last project I wanted to do something a little different, so I decided to a reverse canvas.

The photo is of my daughter, Rylee, that she took and edited by herself.  I love this shot of her, because she is smiling lol.  For the background I mixed some Gesso, black misting spray, and water.  I just coated the whole thing and then painted the inside wood with the same messy mixture.


 The little crimped paper strips came in a package and were used as the packaging stuff to protect the product.  I kept it lol :)


Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi.. this is really beautiful. I love the canvases done like that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work never ceases to just amaze me. So artistic (and I love that you recycle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy, Hope you are doing well! This is a beautiful take on a reverse canvas! That is awesome that you saved the packing strips- I totally do that too! You never know what you might find-trash turned treasure. Just beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails