Wednesday, February 22, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness February Kit~

This month I've been so busy that I wasn't able to create a full reveal, but I am still playing with the current Scraps of Darkness kit and here is one more page from the February Victoriana kit.  

This is my daughter Tyler and my other daughter, Rylee, actually took this photo of her.  I loved it, so I decided to scrap it.  I had a lot of fun with this layout.
 TIP:  Ok if you ever get a package in the mail that has these crimped up pieces of paper then KEEP SOME!!  For reals..  check out how cute they look in the floral bunch!!  

 TIP:  If your scrappy space is super cold, do not use liquid pearls LOL!!  They never rounded and ended up drying like little nipples.  :(
 Both the Skeleton Clock Face and the Large Gear (Cog) are Dusty Attic chippies!!  
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


6 comments:

  1. so so beautiful, love all the yummy layers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is just incredible Mandy, love every inch of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! absolutely Beautiful. A little masterpiece. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. another page with a big wow! factor!!!!! fantastic work Mandy! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails