Sunday, February 5, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness Escape Kit Cards~

I don't make cards very often and it's been a while, so I decided to make a couple of cards from the Scraps of Darkness January Escape kit.  This has been another fun and versatile kit, which SOD is well known for and I have enjoyed every bit of it!!  So here are a couple of cards I have been working on.
 Tip:  A little trail of Stickles along the border is super easy and can take the place of stitching when you are in a hurry.

 Tip:  Distress metal using alcohol ink and a knife tool.  Drop a couple drops of the ink and dry, then scrap it with your knife here and there.
 This is a little card I made for any occasion.  I used the softer colors in the kit for this one.  
 Tip:  Punch a section of your border and then use a chain punch to back it for easy layering.



Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails