Thursday, January 19, 2012

~Awesome News From Scraps of Darkness~

This is a bit late, but it's some super exciting news that I wanted to share with you all!!  We have had a lot going on over at Scraps of Darkness lately!! 

We are expecting a new baby!! No, nobody at SOD is pregnant, as far as I know, but Scraps of Darkness is going to have a new little sister!!

On February 1st, there will be a reveal of a new line of kits, Scraps of Elegance.  These kits will be a little different from what you are used to seeing from Scraps of Darkness, and we are honored to have a very talented surprise guest designer who will be helping us to show off our first Scraps of Elegance kit.  In addition to that (as if that wasn't enough!), there will be a blog hop to kick it all off, so set your calendars to stop back by Scraps of Darkness on February 1st!!  

Now the bad news is I won't be able to participate in this awesome hop due to some upcoming events I will be taking care of in my family life, but I will be sure to post where you need to go and how to get started on the hop on February 1st!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails