Monday, September 5, 2011

~The Last of the Scraps of Darkness August Kit~

I really squeezed every bit out of this beautiful kit!! This is my final page created with the Scraps of Darkness Envy kit.  This was one of my all time faves for SOD.  Loved it!!  So here is my last one for August!! Can't wait for September!!!

I call this layout Time Well Spent.  It has a pic of my husband, son and youngest daughter.  I took several pics of them fishing in our pond. 
 The bird is a Pink Paislee Mistable.  I just inked it and put a little water along the top for shading.
 This is one of the new July 2011 Dusty Attic chippies, Birds on a Branch #2.  I inked mine and painted on some mists. 

 You can kind of see the bit of masking I did with the Mistables.  After working the cream colored cardstock so much, it started looking like canvas.
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful layout.. DA makes the most amazing chippies.. lots to look at and admire on this layout! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is gorgeous! I love the photo and all of the misting you did...so beautiful and detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! I love how soft and pretty everything looks, especially the chippies! Love that photo, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails