Friday, July 1, 2011

~Urban Lily - Dusty Attic - Sketches: Creatively Yours~

I created a bit of a triple DT layout!   I am very happy to announce that my good friend Charlotte is doing sketches for Sketches: Creatively Yours this month!!  She has some amazing sketches and I really encourage you to get over there and check them out each week in July!!  I created this layout using Urban Lily products and some other various items, including one of my favorite new chippies from Dusty Attic, the Baroque Circle Frame Set.  The photos are of my oldest daughter, Raine.  I call this layout "Beginning" which stands for the fact her adult life will soon be beginning.  I can't take credit for these beautiful photos, but I sure love scrapping them.

 I added some Prima and generic flowers from my stash along with some stamped leaves.
 I love Glimmer Glaze from Tattered Angels.  Love how sparkly this stuff is.

 I used Glitter Glaze all along the border of my page. I'm loving that stuff!!
  Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

5 comments:

  1. Charlotte does do beautiful sketches! And your layout using the sketch is gorgeous!! You could do photo's like that!! I know you can!! Beautiful work Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work with the amazing sketch and wow Raine's eyes are so incredible in the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos are really great but your take on this layout is also great! Love colors!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails