Thursday, April 14, 2011

~ The Color Room - Revolving Door Artist ~

I am so excited to get to announce that I am one of The Color Room's Revolving Door Artists for palettes 54-57!!  I absolutely LOVE The Color Room and was so happy when Steph Devlin asked if I wanted to be an RDA.   Here is my layout for palette #54. 
I decided to go with a pic of Rylee being silly.  I think the personality of the photo went well with the fun bright colors of the palette!



Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


3 comments:

  1. Mandy, The misting and colors on this are so pretty!!!! Congrats on the DT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is amazing. Wonderful job on your GDT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Congratulations! I just saw your pretty face when I went to the color room to check out this week's palette ( I do every week) and there you were! So awesome! Very happy for you-and your page totally kicks arse. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails