Wednesday, May 26, 2010

~Avon Jar Cupcakes~

I had a jar of Avon Anew cream (They come in different shapes and sizes depending on the product) and the shape of it reminded me of a cupcake, so I decided to get creative with it. I didn't do a tuturial because it was my first one and wasn't sure how it would turn out. Also, I struggled a little with the paper on the edges, but the top was pretty simple. I have another jar of Anew that is smaller and even more cupcake shaped. I am hoping to put something together with that one as well and will be doing a tutorial of it. I think that it will fit into a cupcake holder so I am pretty excited to do that one.

Just an idea of what you will need... Molding paste, cupcake shapped container, and embellies.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails