Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wow This Month Flew By

But that's really not what this post is about, however, I really do feel like this month was a total blur. I thought I would drop off a couple more layouts to share with you. These both feature Dusty Attic products. This first one is a pic of my youngest holding one of her several baby dolls. I used a Dusty Attic butterfly and the gorgeous vintage clock and the bottom.
I decorated this butterfly with smooch paints and Stickles for the body.
Lace is one of my favorite things to work with and I had some of this gorgeous vintage lace laying around. I just glued it along the backside of the chipboard.
Here is a close up of the closer pic of the clock and other embellies. The fan and grapevine hearts are sold at my Etsy.
This layout was done with a photo of Rylee that she took of herself. She has been doing some amazing photography lately. She set up her camera on my tripod and did this a couple days ago. The paper and embellies came from the May Swirlydoos kit. I added the Dusty Attic music bar and candlestick holder to this one. I just spritzed them with some Shimmerz.
These letters are Bo Bunny chipboard and I shimmered them up a bit too and used white Smooch paint for highlighting.
Look at the tiny details of these die cuts. The flowers used are Petaloo and I through in a little Prima berries.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails