Thursday, March 18, 2010

~ Acrylic Sheets and a What's to Come ~

This is the first time I used an acrylic sheet without actually covering it entirely with paints and inks. I really like how it turned out. It's one of my more simple layouts, but the meaning is bold. The title "SEE" has a double meaning... one for the fact you can see through part of my layout and the other for the excitement I have for Brooklyn to see all the wonderful things in her lifetime.

The edges were inked in Ranger raisin colored alcohol ink and I let it run just a little. The paper is Bo Bunny, the flowers are Prima Pastiche, the bling is also Prima. I used black Scribbles puffy paint for the ring of pearls. I love how easy that stuff is to work with. I was missing out. On another note:

DUSTY ATTIC HAS ARRIVED!!

I can't wait to show off these amazing laser cut chipboard dies. They are absolutely gorgeous with lots of detail!! So in the next few days check back for layouts featuring Dusty Attic dies.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy!!! :D

    LOVE your LOs!!!! :D You do such AMZING work.. can't wait to see what other fun LOs you come up with!!!!! :D How are you and the Girlz?? Just thought I'd stop by to see how you were!!! :)

    TTYL, Mandy!! :)

    [BIG HUGS].. Love you!! :)

    Blessings..
    Your friend through Christ!!,
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails